Sensitive Snow Strips™ Dissolvable Teeth Whitening Strips with Snowactives™
THE SNOW EXPERIENCE
The Sensitive Snow Strips™ are the first dissolvable whitening strips designed to brighten your smile and help strengthen teeth enamel with hydroxyapatite, a naturally occurring mineral that encourages remineralization. Our new strips are gluten free, vegan, sulfate free, and paraben free.
Features & Key Ingredients:
- Whitens better than the leading white strip
- Safe for enamel and helps prevent enamel damage
- Repairs, remineralizes, and strengthens teeth enamel
- Includes 14 whitening treatments (28 dissolving strips)
- HYDROXYAPATITE: A naturally occurring mineral that helps strengthen teeth enamel and prevent damage.
- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE: To whiten your teeth and dissolve stubborn stains.
- LAVENDER & MINT: Natural soothing herbs to keep your breath fresh.
HOW TO USE
Here’s how to use the Sensitive Snow Strips™:
- Use one strip for the top teeth and one for the bottom teeth.
- Remove strips from the packet and press firmly to the front of the teeth, wrapping excess around the back of the teeth.
- Let the strips dissolve. Do not eat or drink while wearing the teeth whitening strips.
- Strips take 15-20 minutes to dissolve. Then voilà, you’re closer to a brighter smile!
PVP, PECTIN, GLYCERIN, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, HYDROXYAPATITE, AQUA, AROMA (PEPPERMINT), PENTASODIUM TRIPHOSPHATE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, POLYSORBATE 80, AROMA (NATURAL LAVENDER), SUCRALOSE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL