Director of Marketplace
SNOW is looking for a Director of Marketplace to join our growing E-commerce Team.
SNOW® is a hyper-growth consumer brand specializing in oral care and cosmetics personal care products. As the disruptive category leader that brings beauty and fashion to reimagine the oral care aisle, SNOW designs and distributes premium tools, formulations, and accessories that offer an elevated oral care routine. The omnichannel direct-to-consumer brand offers shopping experiences at trysnow.com with over 1 million monthly visitors, Amazon marketplace, and big-box retail giants like Target, Best Buy, Walgreens, Bed Bath and Beyond, and more.
The Director of Marketplace is responsible for business KPIs and growth related to Marketplace channels for SNOW Brands
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage and oversee the growth for all marketplace e-commerce platforms including Amazon, Walmart, Target, Wish
- Design, launch, and monitor promotions across all e-commerce channels that will hit overall margin targets but increase conversions and drive sales
- Manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns across digital media channels
- Create detailed reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor product performance by creating and analyzing daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Build a team / manage agency resources, develop working procedures to systemize and scale
- Coordinate with DTC to minimize channel conflict while maximizing total company performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years experience in e-commerce marketplace management
- Deep knowledge and experience in Amazon Seller Central platform
- Deep knowledge and direct experience managing Amazon Advertising campaigns, including DSP