Get Personal with Gronk: 12 Questions with Snow Partner Rob Gronkowski!
With Gronk being a part of our company, we want our customers to get to know him on a personal level. Read our top 10 questions with him about his lifestyle, what he looks for in a girl, and his best memories from college!
1) What is your diet and workout regimen during the season?
- This year I am really focused on my health. As far as eating, I have gone a lot more organic and clean. Foods that will repair my body and give me the energy to dominate on the field. Working out, we hit the gym a couple times a week during the season to maintain our strength. I am focused on low impact exercises that keep me strong but don’t put any more stress on my body.
2) Tell us your best drunk story!
- I don’t remember. LOL!!! A lot of good times with my friends and family for sure. Like I mentioned I have been focused on clean eating and living now. I am getting a little older and want to maintain what I have.
3) If you could go back and relive college what would be the one thing you would want to relive?
- Wow, I would have to say the slip and slide through the house. My brother Gord was the best at it.
4) If you could be a professional in any other sport what would it be?
- I played Hockey growing up and was really into it. I can see that being a lot of fun. Those guys seem really tight in the locker room.
5) What’s the last thing that made you legitimately LOL?
- Every time my brothers, friends and I are together the best times are when we just sit around a room and shot the shit. We are always laughing like crazy.
6) What do you look for in a girl?
- A girl with white teeth!
7) Do you see yourself settling down with a wife and kids in the next 5 years?
- Really putting the pressure on here. I am just living every day to the fullest right now. We will see what happens.
8) What keeps you busy in the offseason?
- I love staying busy. I am not a guy that likes to sit on the couch and watch TV... I like to travel to warm places and enjoy the surroundings. Usually, I am filming movies and commercials as well throughout the offseason. And most importantly I find the time to work out and take care of my body.
9) What teammate are you the closest with?
- I am close with a lot of guys throughout the league that have been my teammates. It is tough because most of the guys tend to not stay on one team.
10) Who do you look up to and why?
- I have always looked up to my father and brothers as they lead the way. Also a few in sports. I would always follow some guys who seemed to have figured it out and worked hard. I have always followed The Rock's career.
11) What was the first thing you bought with your signing bonus?
- Good question. I didn’t really do anything crazy. Probably just spent some money traveling around. Other than that I am actually a very simple person that doesn’t need much.
12) What is your favorite part of working with Snow Teeth Whitening?
- I like Snow Teeth Whitening because it is a healthy product that makes you look better. It helps build confidence in people without altering a body part or harming one's body. The product is top of the line and works better then I could have ever imagined. I pop it in all the time to keep my teeth looking white. It is so easy to use as well. Great product all around. Plus the company gives back to kids which is always a good thing. I am looking forward to the new products that are coming out that can really change the industry!!!